Mon - Fri 09:00-17:00 | Sat 9:00-14:00
FREE Consultation


February 24, 2023
On Behalf of Palacios Law Group If you want to live and work in the U.S. permanently, you may want to apply for and obtain a Green Card. When you have a Green Card, you receive official authorization to remain in the U.S. without the risk of deportation. According to the U.S. Department of Homeland...
Read More

Your message has been successfully sent

Unable to send.

Request Consultation
Call Now 631-673-1000
Disclaimer: The use of the internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.